- fillers (but most are only lasting 2 years , so this is not permanent ) ; this is the cheap option ( ( 200 – 600 £ depending on the volume which is injected)
- implants : silicone, medpore, allologous bone ; the latter two is preferred
- osteotomy where the zygoma is malpositioned
- hydroxylapatite paste : permanent and elegant solution through an intra oral approach
- midface lift if the soft tissues have dropped of the bone , subperiosteal or through a sub SMAS approach (deep plane facelift)
The word “osteotomy” means the division, or excision of bone.