Complaints regarding cosmetic surgery or treatments in the Singelbergclinic.

  1. First try to resolve the complaints / problem with the treating surgeon.
  2. You also may contact his PA , which is:
  1. You also may contact the colleague of your surgeon, as an intermediate, i.e. Dr Oelbrandt for Dr N van der Dussen, or the opposite, directly or through their PA’s.